View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2019, 08:18 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: ShadowClan's Clash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Windystar wasn’t on edge. In fact, it had been such a beautiful night, he had decided to doze outside of his den. Fireflies danced around the Clearing, adding to the air of peacefulness. Never would the large tom have expected an attack. His instincts told him nothing but to bask in the rare and quiet solitude of the night. The leader yawned lazily and let his bright amber hues, like two tiny suns compared to the cover of the shadows, flicker closed.

@Gemini
tonight was the night. She couldn’t even fathom what was about to happen, she was almost a warrior, they had trained her for this day. Take him down, she had to take him down. She peered out of the warrior’s den blue eyes slipping through the cracks. Her gaze settled in on Windystar “For my own strength..” she muttered under her breath “I must rise up...” she said a bit louder. Moonpaw sprinted out of the den she didn’t care who’s tail she stepped on. She could see the sandy tom just in front of her as she ran the leader was right there... she sprang into the air, her claws extended and as she crashed down hoped she knew what was happening.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3