View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2024, 10:47 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: is your blood authentic? can you prove it? [ p ]

「〷」 THE HOLY GHOST「〷」
╰► SPIRIT
he | they ♛ tall black, grey, and white chimera with varying fur lengths and texture + a kinked tail; bright amber eyes ♛
ೃ⁀➷ @Shade.

The chimera had to resist the urge to burst into a fit of giggles at the scrunchy expression plastered over Oleander's scarred face. It was subtle, perhaps not something most would pick up on (of course, they did. they saw everything — anything.) It was clear there was no trust, but alas he did not relent. Maybe curiosity (kindness?) will kill the cat!

"Ooh, that's a shame. I was looking forward to meeting your little buddy, " Spirit clicked their tongue against the roof of their mouth, tilting his head to the side. "Though, if you truly insist .. I suppose we can go on a bit of an adventure. Just gotta hope my, aa, friend doesn't drop dead before then, of course!" He chirped, albeit too cheerful for the rather morbid sentence. Clearly, the other wasn't going to be scared away from such statements. It was nice to let loose, if only a little.

"Well, from the sounds of that I think you'll do dandy! Probably better than my.. attempts, " Then, in retrospect, poisons weren't really known from their healing properties. Spirit raised a brow at the flinching. Huh. Was this guy reallyy mimicking his winces? That was peculiar. His long, bent tail curled up over his hindleg. It felt like a mockery and caused their stomach to churn uncomfortably. A reminder of being currently perceived and watched and gaped at. (areminderofacoldslabandbeadyeyesstaringandjudging throughdaysanddaysanddays)

They blinked. "Righty-so! Let's be on our way before it darkens. I think there are some delicious berries on our way, " He rumbled, turning and beginning to head off towards RiverClan's side of the Outskirts.

uughhh!!!!!!! Spirit was SO tired. honestly, he was regretting inviting oleander. The idea of dangling possible help, freedom in front of the black cat had just seemed fun. He was getting tired of it; experimenting was fun and all but it got repetitive after a couple of moons. Still, he would make the other last for at least a few more. It was a pain in the ass to get another one anyway.

Besides that, the trip itself had been awful, and while the budrock had numbed his paws for a stretch of time it had worn off by the time they reached the cave he called.. erm, not-home. (Spirit was glad they were getting to the fun bits at least. ) It was partially hidden by thick overgrown plants, trees loomed overhead. Easy to miss if one wasn't looking for it.

"Anndd here we are! Wait out here for a moment, will you? My.. friend isn't used to visitors and you aree showing up unannounced, " Spirit explained briefly, not sparing much of a glance to Oleander. Somewhat fixated on the entrance.

He trotted in, pushing back the thick leaves. There was an offputting smell. Like a wet dog. Drip, drip, drip. Water leaked down, hitting the ground. In the very back of the cave, blending in with the expectation of pink scars and white speckles was the black cat. Its left hindleg was noticeably bent in a painful way while its front rightpaw was in a similar condition. Its bones showed clearly, a husk of a skeleton. A mixture of thick gashes and scratches littered its body. There was a strong smell of infection.

"Ooh, Wormmyy! Did you miss me? I brought you a friendd! He's going to try and make you feel much better. Isn't that wonderful?" He purred, taking a step closer. There, Spirit noticed a half-eaten piece of prey nearby. Ah. That would explain the sleeping and noticeable lack of Wolf. He stepped forward, touching a black paw against it. It was cold. The poppy seeds ought to wore off rather soon.

He stepped quietly back out of the cave. "Oleanndeer, you can come iin! My friend is ah, sleeping. He's a bit hard to wake, but he's grumpy anyway so it might be best if you see what you're dealing with without all the chitter-chatter, " They piped up, "and then you can gather whatever herbs you need. I'm sure there's some around here. It's an awful thick forest."

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 27th, 2024 at 07:04 AM.