View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2019, 12:56 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

A large ginger tom was lying in his nest inside the elder's den. He was old, really old for a riverclan cat and had lost most of the sleekness in his fur, leaving patchy grey fur in its place. He shifted and his breath was heavy with pain as the large tom finally rose to awareness. He stretched, the old bones aching and he let out a sigh. It was gonna be another day like this, with the lingering chill from leafbare leaving his bones stiff and sore. He sat up and looked at the sky. It was yet another day where the clouds lingered over the sky and there wouldn't be much of a relief for the old ginger tom. He stretched again arching his back and the fur looked like a dull flame. It was sad. He sat up shuffling the moss underneath his paws and looked out the entrance. It would be about now the apprentices should be out hunting for him and the other elders and Torchbreeze looked forward to another meal. He was also hoping someone would show up to let him tell another of his stories... It was what the old tom enjoyed the most and therefore it was a sad day when no one showed up. Although he could always convince the apprentices to stay on the premise that he shared his own prey.

Giving his chest fur a final lick he curled up in the nest of twigs and moss again, settling down and resting his head on his paws. He wondered what story he would be telling next time. The tom, although not born in Riverclan - born as a kitty pet but being left for good at the age of 2 moons - had experienced clanlife just as well as any of the others and he had been in the clan for longer than any of these warriors. He had seen the life of the clan fall apart and get back together and had lived through all of these events. Finally settling down properly he started out the entrance yet again.

|| @Ripplestorm - I gave you something to work with ahaha ||

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee