View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2017, 11:02 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Riley's farm ( private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Plot something sad to like maybe one day she finds a she cat that she has a crush she then tells beast and one day when beast is asleep he never wakes up? Then Riley fullfils his dream in becoming a clan cat and she joins thunderclan ?)
Riley ear twitched as she didn't think he was fine enough she munched on the mouse any ways , the fresh kill filling her hunger . The She cat decided to walk out of the barn and let him take his nap " I'll let you nap " she meowed as she trotted out into the snow like tundra or what she felt like it was a tundra . Her nose twitched and her mouth was open tasting the stinging air as she shivered . Riley ran across the field stretching her legs she then sang a song that made her slowly cry
" Dream on, little broomstick cowboy,
Dream while you can
Of big green frogs,
And puppy dogs,
And castles in the sand
For, all too soon you'll awaken
Your toys will all be gone
Your broomstick horse will ride away,
To find another home
And you'll have grown into a man,
With cowboys of your own
And then you'll have to go to war,
To try and save your home
And then you'll have to learn to hate
You'll have to learn to kill
It's always been that way, my son
I guess it always will " she Sang And A Few Tears Dropped On To The Snow Below her.( Spoler! Song in supernatural !) @Scarwings
(No spoilers!!!)
Beast yawned and settled himself. During his nap he felt an odd sensation go about him. His heart was slowing and his breath was getting shallow. "Time to meet meh ancestars " he smiled. He shuddered one last breath and the life was gone from him.