View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 07:11 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw trailed after her clanmates, her steps lengthy and quick due to excitement. She loved Gatherings, a time of peace for all five clans. However, it seemed that two of the clans were missing. The young medicine cat briefly wondered where ThunderClan and ShadowClan could be when she noticed a familiar scarred yellow pelt. Juniperpaw brightened and immediately raced toward the older tom, calling out to him as she neared, ``Shinefang! It's been ages!`` She slowed as she reached the SkyClan feline's side, abruptly rocking back on her haunches beside him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Gang's all here!)

An offer for help was exactly what Shinefang had hoped to come away from this encounter in paw. "That's be a big help. As is turns out, getting old may make you wiser, but it doesn't suddenly make you a master medicine cat. Daydream has been teaching me what they can when they can, but they have their own clan to look after without trekking all the way up to Skyclan and teach an old tom like me one leaf from another. If you've got time." Shinefang found himself mildly curious how his joints would fair after the long journey with this comfrey roots in the nest trick. He was eager to try it out tonight.

Shinefang's ears perked up as he heard a familiar small voice draw near, and he couldn't stop his warm smile. "Junebug! Took you long enough to get here. I was beginning to think you'd eaten bad fish or something. You know Surgestorm here, right?" he asked, waving his tail at the dark-furred tom. Now if only Dreamer would get their tail over. The new Thunderclan one. What's her name again? Chamomilepaw?"
Surgestorm chuckled and nodded in response to Shinefang's remark, agreeing. "I've plenty of time since things between us and Thunderclan have... calmed down for the moment." The medicine cat ignored the sinking feeling in his stomach when he remembered what he knew about the event that nobody else knew: that it had been a, now dead, WindClan cat that had caused the entire conflict to happen. He shook the feeling away, burying it in his subconscious again. "Not to mention, I've had extra paws helping me lately."
The medicine cat jumped a bit in surprise at the sudden appearance of Juniperpaw, but visibly relaxed when he realized that it was just the medicine cat of RiverClan. She seemed very happy to see Shinefang, which peaked his interest. They must be good friends, he concluded after a moment without another thought. He dipped his head as he was introduced by Shinefang, even though they already technically knew each other at least a little bit.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; February 23rd, 2018 at 07:11 PM.