View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 01:57 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Sam's Abandoned Barn

Wanna check out his finder? It is right here! This is sam's abandoned barn where he mostly stays and struggles to survive. Wanna roleplay with him? Just jump in, mate! I wonder who he will meet~

The tom covered his eyes with his paws, a soft groan coming from him. Not yet, not yet. He didn't want to get up. The moment he did meant he would feel the sharp pang of hunger, not like he already didn't. Any movement made his limbs ache, he felt like a elder! Sam slowly uncovered his eyes, a sigh coming from his muzzle. He knew this was no way to live. However he didn't have much of a choice, did he? He slowly got to his paws, stretching his long body. "Maybe I'll catch something... probably not." Sam mumbled under his breath, walking out of the barn. Stepping over anything that had fallen. He was no wild cat, he was learning on his own. No one taught him how to survive. Sam hissed at the sunlight, disliking how it blinded him. He lift his maw, sniffing the air for any prey. His eye lit up, mouse. One of the lucky things was that his body was so small, a mouse could fill him up! He usually lived off mouses, either way. Someone once told him that his barn was probably filled with them but Sam never saw one in there but a few. Sam followed the trail before dropping into a sloppy hunter crouch. He crept close before darting for the killing bite, he only caught onto the tail with his teeth. His limbs ached a little from the quick movement, mostly his stomach. Sam nipped its neck, killing it. A wide smile came on his face. "Look at me!" He meowed, proudly. One of the good things about where he lived he almost never saw cats. Which was good for him, they could.. kill him. While he had a few friends, though that he somehow befriended. Sam began to happily eat the mouse, savoring the taste.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 8th, 2018 at 02:53 PM.