Old December 1st, 2017, 12:44 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Talking Re: Caliapaw: We Were Meant To Be Leaders

Have to stop making TC cats

Form With Link

Name + Link:Ivorythorn

Role: Mother

Other/Questions: Just a quick addition describing her as a mother: Ivorythorn is full of herself yes, but has even more of a big head when it comes to her children. Her blood and kin directly from her are her life and she would hurt anyone who dared hurt her small babies. She however does not spoil her children. Although they are held in high regards in her life and she's sees them as more important than herself (thats saying a lot) she will sometimes treat them like the tough nanny in order to get her kits to learn life lessons and such. Only she's allowed to use tough love on her babies. No one else

Form Without Link

Name: Antlerkit - Antlerpaw - Antlerwish? Antlerfuzz? Anterleap?

Appearance: Dis one Antlerkit is rather tall for his age. Not lanky tall where its awkward but regal tall like descended from royalty. His fur matches his long limbs and drapes to the forest floor as he walks. The tom has a snow white underbelly, muzzle and paws, with a cream-brown outlining those shapes as well as the ebony streaks that flank his body. His face has various delicate strips that make his head look small and larger oddly perfect triangular ears. His dull green eyes are framed by the aforementioned cream-brown.

Personality: The best I can describe it as is, George Washington. Although seemingly a perfect leader the tom is soft spoken and self conscious. People look to him to be a strong individual as he displays that with finesse thanks to his unusual tall stature and respectful demeanor, but Antlerkit would much rather just be a part of the crowd. He does his best to blend in, but because of his height he stands out more than other kits. In response to this he does very little to make himself seem "decadent" often leaving burs in his fur to make his persona seem 'shaken' or unapproachable. He feels his opinion meant very little and would not give it unless asked, and even then he would only supply a minimal answer. Antlerkit tends to ask many questions, as he prefers to get the whole story before jumping to the next conclusion, and never picks a side. He'd much rather sit first and make a plan, then execute the plan deliberately with little to no interruptions. He rarely raises his voice but when doing so it is usually in the name for the 'lesser cat.'

Role: Kit 3

Other/Questions: I prefer this smol child over Ivorythorn

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.

Last edited by Queenie; December 2nd, 2017 at 08:32 PM.