View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Caliapaw: We Were Meant To Be Leaders

Of course I can't resist applying for the shyest kit!

Name:
Tumblekit

Appearance:
Tumblekit is an orange, black and white kitten. He is thin and looks a bit frail, but he is strong in some aspects. His fur is rather fluffy and spiked, giving him a tough look in a way, but this little tom wouldn't hurt a fly.

Personality:
Tumblekit verbally plays with his siblings, teasing and joking, and yet he never really plays. He never sleeps too close to anyone, as he does not like to be touched in any way, shape, or form. It's almost like a fear. Playing is no exception. In fact, he hates to play. He always gets hurt and ends up hiding from his family in desperation to stop being hurt. Tumblekit is also very clumsy due to this. His gracefulness would have developed as he played, but he's more keen on dodging and tumbling away. Tumblekit says what he thinks alot of the time. By accident or on purpose, Tumblekit doesn't mind tk state his opinion. Say something he doesn't like, and he will tell you. And you can trust he's honest, because he has a fear of lying and being caught. He will tell you hard, nasty truth, but if it's too hard to tell, he may try to lie, albeit bad at it. He can try to keep your secret, and he may take it to his grave, but you'll at least have to remind him to keep it. He is a bit forgetful sometimes. Tumblekit isn't all negativity, however. He's an optimist! He always looks on the bright side, even if everything is all lost. However his optimism didn't save him from what he had saw the night of the Gathering. Tumblekit saw the Gathering patrol return with scratches and wounds. Some were dying and some were just painful. In his eyes, it was horrifying. His siblings always spoke of becoming warriors, but how could they put themselves in this kind of danger? It was just plain scary!

However, when Caliapaw comes to talk with the kits, Tumblekit is suddenly aware of a life outside of the warrior violence. While they listen, Tumblekit seems to edge forward with every word. Healing instead of wounding? That sounded amazing! It seemed perfect for the clumsy, shy kit. Tumblekit tries to sink in everything Caliapaw says, and eventually begins to look up to the medicine cat. Tumblekit would try his hardest to gain more information about medicine cats. He may even try to sneak into the medicine den! However, he would get caught quickly, as he would trip over something and fall with a rather loud THUMP! Of course, the kit would be embarrassed and scamper back to the nursery, overjoyed by the fact that he got a little glimpse of the medicine den.

Role:
Kit 3

Other/Questions:
Oop! After reading Calia's bio I just noticed both Tumble and Calia don't like to be touched. XD
I can change it if it bothers you or anyone.
Welp bye!

Last edited by Role; December 1st, 2017 at 08:37 PM.