View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2019, 01:42 AM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
DawnPaw looked up in surprise before hardening her face she spoke in a cold tone, she felt too many emotions at once and she directed her eyes contact away from him."That's none of your business- either way shouldn't you be keeping little miss sunshine over there company? Or have you come to tell me how LarkStorm is my 'perfect match'?".She was in all honesty confused what had happened that night but one things for sure that TimberPaw was angry with her and she wasn't going to show how sad she had been to him- why should she show her vane ability to someone who doesn't want her around- care about her or has the decency to explain to her everything, ending it so suddenly and leaving her there...it mentally and physically hurt her. She rose to her paws her blue eyes gazing at him with the same expression she had worn so long ago- lifelessness."...Hurry up and go find her- Don't repeat your mistakes by leaving someone out here alone...".Saying this she started padding away,this time she was the one who shrugged him off- she had no clue if he was following her or not but she merely assumed he went after the shecat, her name- wasn't it PoppyPaw? The cream Molly wasn't sure but couldn't careless, her thoughts consumed her somewhat as she slowly padded away, ignoring her needs was starting to take a toll on her.'If TimberPaw would rather be hanging around a Happy-go-lucky shecat then fine....but he seemed happier...well...if he is then that's all that matters...'.Her blank face twisted into a pained expression- She felt like a idiot for acting this way, now she really did understand why cats were so devasted when they went through heartbreak, they weren't their normal selves.

Timberpaw furrowed his brows, following after her quickly. "Don't act like you haven't made mistakes! You actually think I like her?" He questioned, clear annoyance in his eyes. "I wouldn't have even left you alone, if you hadn't lied about liking me back! I thought you loved me, loved me! This whole time! Turns out, i was just making a fool out of myself this whole time." He said in a pained voice.

"And yes, what if i did come out here to tell you Larkstorm is better. At least you would love him more than a brother, and hopefully..." He trailed off, narrowing his eyes with a shake of his head.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days