View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: MY CHARACTERS

GENERAL
Name: Lilacdawn
Orientation: Bisexual
Physical Description: Lilac is a rather small molly, much smaller than the average size of a cat. She looks like an apprentice due to her size, which tends to annoy her. Like her mother, she is a tortoiseshell, except, a dilute tortoiseshell. As in Lilac has gray instead of black on her pelt. She wears the orange spots, as well as a purplish gray. Her eyes are a mix of wheat, and gold, as well as a tint of amber. Therefor the closet color you could call them is amber.
Personality Description: What is one word to describe Lilac? Ah, it's protective. Lilac wouldn't let anyone touch the cats she loves. If a cat she didn't know, was even talking to a cat she loves, they can count themselves her enemy. If she is introduced to the cat, she will be a bit edgy towards the still, but will not do anything to harm them physically or verbally. However, if she knows a cat is going to do something wrong, she is not afraid to harm them, no matter what way she does it. Consider yourself unlucky to get on her bad side. Consider yourself lucky to get on her good side. If you are on her good side, Lilac would protect you with her life. She would die for you, she would do anything for you, she would not let anyone harm. Now, our molly here has a sharp-tongue and a quick wit, but also, pretty looks. So, she uses those to her advantage. Getting in the way of cats with her looks, and if that didn't work, she had her sharp-tongue and quick wit.

FAMILY
Mother: Irisflower
Father: Marbledflare (Step)
Sisters: Glowingkit, Cherrykit, Gentlekit, Lavenderkit (Half), Nettlepaw (Adopted)
Brothers: Songbirdkit (Half), Turtlebright
Aunts: Flamingspirit
Uncles:
Cousins:
Romantic Interests:
​Mate:
Sons:
Daughters:

RELATIONS
Irisflower//Loves, Admires
Marbledflare//thoughts
Glowingkit//thoughts
Cherrykit//thoughts
Gentlekit//thoughts
Lavenderkit//thoughts
Nettlepaw//thoughts
Songbirdkit//thoughts
Turtlebright//Loves, cares for
Flamingspirirt//loves
Key: dead//inactive

Last edited by Cosmo; February 23rd, 2018 at 05:52 PM.