View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: MY CHARACTERS

GENERAL
Name: Comet
Orientation: Heterosexual
Physical Description: Comet is a white molly with black patches. She has a patch of black over her eyes, and black on the top of her head. Her front left leg has a black splotch, as well as her right back leg. Her tail is completely black. Her eyes are emerald green.
Personality Description: Comet is a sweet molly. She is caring acceptive of everyone. She might even go up to you and purr randomly. Comet is always positive, and not ready for negative things. She encourages cats, but when disaster strikes, she'd rather be hiding.

FAMILY
Mother:
Father:
Sisters: Nebula
Brothers: Asteroid
Aunts:
Uncles:
Cousins:
Romantic Interests: Whispervoice
​Mate:
Sons:
Daughters:

RELATIONS
Asteroid//Loves
Whispervoice//Loves
Pinecone//Hates
Nebula//Loves
Key: dead//inactive

GENERAL
Name: Asteroid
Orientation: Homosexual
Physical Description: Astroid is a dark solid brown tom. He has a lighter milk-chocolate colored stomach, but it is still pretty dark. He has not a single dot of a different color(That isn't a shade of brown) on him. His eyes are chocolate brown.
His muzzle is more pointed in a V shape ten rounded in a U shape.
Personality Description: Astroid is a very shy tom, he doesn't like to be around other cats. Because of hisast, when he was teased because of his sexuality, he would rather just be alone. Astroid would rather be alone anyway, but that doesn't mean he doesn't like other cats.

FAMILY
Mother:
Father:
Sisters: Comet, Nebula
Brothers:
Aunts:
Uncles:
Cousins:
Romantic Interests: Leland
​Mate:
Sons:
Daughters:

RELATIONS
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts
Key: dead//inactive

Last edited by Cosmo; February 23rd, 2018 at 05:49 PM.