Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Multi Kit Finder/Family Finder <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedShadow View Post
Family finder Form without link-
Your kit oc’s name: Darkkit
Your kit oc’s gender (birth gender) and pronouns: Female, she/her
Your kit oc’s appearance (Be descriptive or include an image!): Here!
Your kit oc’s personality (traits or small overview): Darkkit is as mischievous as they get. She loves to mess around with others, and is very energetic and happy go lucky. She likes to spend time with others, but will also just hang out alone once in awhile. She loves to climb, be it tree stumps or actual trees, anything with heights. She tends to annoy the warriors by asking a lot of questions, and loves to listen to the elders telling stories. She can have a hot temper, though she cools down fast and is quick to apologize. Darkkit is also intensely loyal to her family and can be protective.
Do you want more than one parent?: I don’t mind
What kind of parent(s) do you want? (Eg. A parent who doesn’t care about the kits): If one parent, very close, if two, one that’s close to the kits, one that’s indifferent to them.
Do you want to pick the sibling(s) with me or do you want me to pick the sibling(s) or do you want to pick the sibling(s) alone?: I want to pick with you.
How many siblings (Up from 0-4, this does not include your kit oc): One
Accepted! I’ll get to work on Darkkit’s family soon

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1