View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2019, 02:13 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
[Open]

Snailpaw walked away from her adopted brother and padded to a patch where there were no signs of cats. The apprentice had a face deformity to where one eye was lower than the other and her nose was small. She couldn't smell anything, so she hoped nobody would sneak up on her. Snailpaw flickered her tail and sat down by herself, not feeling comfortable to go and talk to anyone else.
Although he imagined this moment as being an exciting night of meeting new faces and learning about other Clans, this... wasn't aligning with his mental script, he hadn't expected his mentor to meet an unfortunate demise that still weighed heavily on his mind. However, he tried to focus on being here and in the present rather than in his thoughts as he trekked toward the Seastones from RiverClan territory.

When he arrived, it was more overwhelming than he remembered and while he was distractedly looking around, he clumsily bumped into another cat, causing him to rear back sheepishly. "Uh, sorry," he meowed, clearing his throat and pawing at the ground. "About-- y'know, bumping into you. I just... there's a lot going on here and I wasn't watching--" Stopping his ramble there, he inwardly cursed his own awkwardness before trying again, "Hey, I'm Fawnpaw."

everything about us is going to be wonderful