Old March 30th, 2024, 08:20 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Shadow's Break

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
55/100

Midnightpaw simply nodded her head before she scented the air for any prey. Stalking off on her own for now as she didn't want to spook off any potential catches that the warrior could find.

With her nose pointed upwards into the air, he caught the scent of a mouse. Dropping into a hunter's crouch as taught–thanks to her dark fur, being hidden away in the shadows came easier to her than it did to some others. She crept along after the scent trail until she finally came across the small brown creature, to which she sprang forward, paw trapping the mouse by slamming over it's tail to keep it in place before she bit down on it's throat.

Plucking the mouse up by the tail, she decided to turn and head back until she caught the scent of what she assumed was a frog. Dropping the mouse and scratching some dirt over it to bury it, she followed the frog's scent towards a log. Although her track record with catching frogs was poor, she may as well try..

Crouching once again with her tail held level with the ground below her, she slowly stalked along the log until she saw the little green frog's skin. Her lips curled as she bared her teeth, and with her claws unsheathed she pounced, paws landing on the frog–which attempted to leap about, which made the process a bit more difficult, so in a bit of a panic she yelped and nipped at the creature's neck.

Somehow managing to actually catch the frog, she decided to pluck it up by the leg and she returned to where she had left her mouse, dusting it off with her fluffy tail before picking that up by the tail once again. It was beginning to look late, so she headed back to their meeting spot.

[ so sorry!! Super busy week… I thought we could finish off here so we could report back today? @nyx ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!