Thread: Juniperclan rp!
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 04:45 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Tearfall's face brightened at the prospect of doing something fun. "I would enjoy that very much, thank you. Do you have an idea of who else may be in this group?" she asked cheerfully. She loved to hunt and loved to help the clan. She was loyal beyond measure, and so anything that would help the others. She followed Juniperstar to the kill pile and saw that indeed, it was running low. She also loved to hunt just so that she could run in the beautiful sunny territory and hear the crunch of leaves underneath her paws. She sniffed the kill pile lightly and saw that the food wouldn't last much longer and that they would need to hunt for more soon. "When does the patrol commence hunting?" she inquired.
Juniperstar smiled and her ears pointed forward she giggled as well
" well you sure seem excited I was thinking Deathheart , fawncreek and brackenheart would be apart of it . And besides deathhearts absence is worrying me so I would feel better if he whent on the patrol with the lot of you " she meowed calmly with a tail flick she took a squirrel from the pile and set it down by her paws. Her nose twitched " and the patrol will start hunting once the warriors I listed are found " she giggled she took a bite of the squirrel .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 18th, 2018 at 04:46 PM.