Thread: Juniperclan rp!
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 02:21 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
The grey and white tabby she cat smiled yet again she stood up and looked around she felt her stomach rumble she remembered that she didn't eat anything for breakfast but she did want to keep talking . She liked having conversations with her clanmates somehow it made her feel more comfortable. Juniperstar spotted the kill pile that was not far away she looked back at tearfall " yes it's true we can alter it but we can't truly change it . Wanna take this conversation to the kill pile? Also I'm going to be organizing a hunting patrol I was wondering if you'd like to be apart of it? It seems that the pile is running low " she meowed she started to walk to the direction it was in .
Tearfall's face brightened at the prospect of doing something fun. "I would enjoy that very much, thank you. Do you have an idea of who else may be in this group?" she asked cheerfully. She loved to hunt and loved to help the clan. She was loyal beyond measure, and so anything that would help the others. She followed Juniperstar to the kill pile and saw that indeed, it was running low. She also loved to hunt just so that she could run in the beautiful sunny territory and hear the crunch of leaves underneath her paws. She sniffed the kill pile lightly and saw that the food wouldn't last much longer and that they would need to hunt for more soon. "When does the patrol commence hunting?" she inquired.