Thread: Juniperclan rp!
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 02:09 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Tearfall nodded distantly. "Everyone has a place in life. We can't change our destiny all the way. We can't escape what is waiting for us in the end, but we can alter what happens between now and our end," she mused. She then nodded, happy that the leader understood where she was coming from. She liked Juniperstar's Her nose twitched and she looked on the ground, watching a small insect barrel through the thick grass under her paws.
The grey and white tabby she cat smiled yet again she stood up and looked around she felt her stomach rumble she remembered that she didn't eat anything for breakfast but she did want to keep talking . She liked having conversations with her clanmates somehow it made her feel more comfortable. Juniperstar spotted the kill pile that was not far away she looked back at tearfall " yes it's true we can alter it but we can't truly change it . Wanna take this conversation to the kill pile? Also I'm going to be organizing a hunting patrol I was wondering if you'd like to be apart of it? It seems that the pile is running low " she meowed she started to walk to the direction it was in .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 18th, 2018 at 02:10 PM.