Thread: Juniperclan rp!
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:51 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Tearfall blinked, "no, that's not what I was meaning." She shook her head, embarrassed her words had been taken that way. "It just seems that as soon as things settle down, an event occurs that is life-altering." She had seen this before, and it seemed that something always happened when they were happy, calm, and unprepared. She sighed, "I don't want anything bad to happen, but it always does. No clan will ever be perfect or perfectly calm. The fight for supplies, food, and space sends us into war, whether we like it or not." She shook her head slightly and looked at Juniperstar curiously. She hoped nothing bad would happen, because Juniperstar had enough on her mind without the extra stress, but it was bound to happen one way or another.
Juniperstar blinked " oh again im sorry I took it that way...... You are correct we can't escape the bad things in life . When you have one you must have the other . I just wish we could have atleast a few good years of peace before something decides to break out and attack us. We can't escape destiny . Do you believe in destiny? " she meowed she did believe in it and sometimes she just let the pieces fall where they may

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )