Thread: Juniperclan rp!
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:44 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
She smiled again with a flick of her right ear she blinked and tilted her head wondering at what she meant . It's a good thing to have peace in your clan having a huge number of cats get scared can be a pawfull to handle some can get hurt when they are scared . If they are scared they are bound to do idiotic things that would lead them to get hurt. One of her greatest hopes is to have a clan that had a long time of peace and easily prosper . Her whiskers twitched again " having a calming environment is a good thing you want others to feel welcome and safe . And I hope nothing will bring the clan into jeopardy . Are you saying that you wish for something to break out and jeopardize us? Forgive me but it sounds like it " she meowed
Tearfall blinked, "no, that's not what I was meaning." She shook her head, embarrassed her words had been taken that way. "It just seems that as soon as things settle down, an event occurs that is life-altering." She had seen this before, and it seemed that something always happened when they were happy, calm, and unprepared. She sighed, "I don't want anything bad to happen, but it always does. No clan will ever be perfect or perfectly calm. The fight for supplies, food, and space sends us into war, whether we like it or not." She shook her head slightly and looked at Juniperstar curiously. She hoped nothing bad would happen, because Juniperstar had enough on her mind without the extra stress, but it was bound to happen one way or another.