Thread: Juniperclan rp!
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:34 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Tearfall nodded, "celerity is a good quality for a leader to obtain." She looked around camp again, wondering at how the leaders had pulled together a bunch of cats to form a flourishing clan. It was amusing if you thought about it. Everything could've easily gone wrong, and there would be no clans. Tearfall looked at the leader, "everything seems to be calm. It causes me to wonder when the circumstances will change and the clan will be tossed into jeopardy." She found it unsettling and unnerving when everything was calm and peaceful.
She smiled again with a flick of her right ear she blinked and tilted her head wondering at what she meant . It's a good thing to have peace in your clan having a huge number of cats get scared can be a pawfull to handle some can get hurt when they are scared . If they are scared they are bound to do idiotic things that would lead them to get hurt. One of her greatest hopes is to have a clan that had a long time of peace and easily prosper . Her whiskers twitched again " having a calming environment is a good thing you want others to feel welcome and safe . And I hope nothing will bring the clan into jeopardy . Are you saying that you wish for something to break out and jeopardize us? Forgive me but it sounds like it " she meowed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )