Thread: Juniperclan rp!
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:24 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Juniperstar sighed in relief with another flick of her tail her head tilted and smiled " atleast you were alright . My warrior name was juniperfoot juniper because of my interest in the flower itself and foot because I can be pretty fast " she meowed her whiskers twitched and scratched her ear it was true she is a fast runner but not as fast as she wish she could be .She stood up and shook her fur vigorously and sat back down wrapping her tail around her paws her eyes shined a bit
Tearfall nodded, "celerity is a good quality for a leader to obtain." She looked around camp again, wondering at how the leaders had pulled together a bunch of cats to form a flourishing clan. It was amusing if you thought about it. Everything could've easily gone wrong, and there would be no clans. Tearfall looked at the leader, "everything seems to be calm. It causes me to wonder when the circumstances will change and the clan will be tossed into jeopardy." She found it unsettling and unnerving when everything was calm and peaceful.