Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:16 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
" oh, on the contrary! wearing everything on the outside leaves nothing to the imagination! " spiderflight shot back with a grin. she was starting to have fun with this, " for instance, i could assume that you push other's away with your aggression, or that perhaps i struck a chord when i said that this emotionless wall is just a cover because you're-- " she mocked a gasp and put a paw to her mouth as her eyes widened, " --just a frightened little kitten! aren't you? that's why you ran away from the fight. you know, i was supposed to be retreating. if you'd just... " she trailed off a moment before she unsheathed her claws and falsely raked them over her throat, " ... put those claws in the right place, you might have fewer scars ruining that gorgeous coat of yours." whether the last comment was an actual compliment or a mockery was unclear.

spiderflight's eyes flashed, her wicked grin never leaving her face as she spoke. she sheathed her claws and licked her paw, cleaning her face as if she'd just done some dirty work. her head was held high and her chest was puffed, though she couldn't deny the stab of guilt that raked down her back. she ignored it as best she could.
hearing her words, how she felt so proud of them, how it seemed she meant them, only made her emotionless wall crumble. she kept her eyes closed, breaths growing more and more shallow as she kept talking. it only made things she didnt want to resurface, resurface. everyone handled things differently. everyone couldnt look past their history and have the strength to move on. some people were still in the mental place they were when they lost it. they were still in the mental place they were when she left fallingheart. when the molly she loved had disowned her for being who she wanted to be. for trying to be comfortable in her own skin. she she became emotionless, she didnt let people see her happy anymore. afterall, what was the point when they would eventually hurt you in the end? spiderflight was only proving her point that more cats would hurt her. that they would point out her flaws just as she was doing right now, and make fun of her for it. to mock her. but still, her view point stands. she would have still would have fled in the battle. because she would never kill another vat. she would have never sunk down to that level, but it that what spiderflight viewed her as? as that low of a person? it stung. she wouldnt let anyone see her like that. she open up to anyone like that. she wouldnt be herself. instead, she would be emotionless and aggressive like spiderflight said she was, because thats all she was meant to be.

when she opened her eyes they were watery, green eyes no longer holding the same aggression and fire that they held a few moments ago. she knew nothing, nothing of what they went through. but that doesnt matter, does it? it doesnt matter what a person could have gone through, it was easy to label them, right? thats all she was, right? she dug her claws into the snow, feeling the bitterness melt between her toes and cause it to burn. it suddenly felt extremely cold as the freezing fog of the pong between them seeped through the threads of her fur. this wasnt fun and game anymore, it wasnt funny anymore. whatever smile spiderflight had on her face simply made the molly feel sick to her stomach on how a cat could be so cold. she was silent for awhile before she finally, spoke with a cracked voice.

"you know nothing."