Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:59 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"You dont need to wear everything on your sleeve. lets the enemy know that youre weak. and frankly, your constant blabber is nothing but a nuisance and causing me a headcache." fallingheart finally snapped back. she had a lot of patience, but it was slowly crumbling. even if on the outside she was emotionless, on the inside she was possibly one of the most sensitive cats out there. she knew her emotionless exterior was a waste, she knew it wasnt original, she knew that she was fake. she didnt need spiderflight pointing that out. but at least fallingheart knew her flaws and wasnt acting stuck up about it. she closed her eyes, taking in a shaky breath. spiderflight had struck a chord.
" oh, on the contrary! wearing everything on the outside leaves nothing to the imagination! " spiderflight shot back with a grin. she was starting to have fun with this, " for instance, i could assume that you push other's away with your aggression, or that perhaps i struck a chord when i said that this emotionless wall is just a cover because you're-- " she mocked a gasp and put a paw to her mouth as her eyes widened, " --just a frightened little kitten! aren't you? that's why you ran away from the fight. you know, i was supposed to be retreating. if you'd just... " she trailed off a moment before she unsheathed her claws and falsely raked them over her throat, " ... put those claws in the right place, you might have fewer scars ruining that gorgeous coat of yours." whether the last comment was an actual compliment or a mockery was unclear.

spiderflight's eyes flashed, her wicked grin never leaving her face as she spoke. she sheathed her claws and licked her paw, cleaning her face as if she'd just done some dirty work. her head was held high and her chest was puffed, though she couldn't deny the stab of guilt that raked down her back. she ignored it as best she could.

love
characters