Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:43 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
of course, spiderflight's actions had no effect, she wasn't expecting a reaction. fallingheart was so bland and emotionless, she couldn't find it in her heart to have any fun. by the book, all orders and no personality. spiderflight had nothing to hide. no, on the contrary, she let anything and everything slip through her jaws. she wasn't trustworthy by any means, but at least she was loyal. at least she didn't let her rough origins and past get to her to make her boring and undesirable. at least she wasn't like fallingheart, with her monotone reactions and unimpressed aura. replace her with a robot, it would get the same job done. probably fight better than her, too. though spiderflight kept her mouth shut this time. she may have loose-lips, but she wasn't rude. she sighed, laying comfortably down on her side of the pond, green eyes still narrowed at the other molly.

" hmph, you're adorable, " she purred, squirming a bit as she rolled on the rough grass to scratch her back, " missus no emotion, like that trope hasn't been seen before. still, you can try. i know the only thing that can get under your pelt is my claws. "
"You dont need to wear everything on your sleeve. lets the enemy know that youre weak. and frankly, your constant blabber is nothing but a nuisance and causing me a headcache." fallingheart finally snapped back. she had a lot of patience, but it was slowly crumbling. even if on the outside she was emotionless, on the inside she was possibly one of the most sensitive cats out there. she knew her emotionless exterior was a waste, she knew it wasnt original, she knew that she was fake. she didnt need spiderflight pointing that out. but at least fallingheart knew her flaws and wasnt acting stuck up about it. she closed her eyes, taking in a shaky breath. spiderflight had struck a chord.