View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2016, 09:03 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{Oh I'm sorry, I can trim down my replies if you'd like? c: }

It had been a good several minutes that Stoatfang had been sitting there, nonchalantly grooming himself and watching, observing other cats go about their daily business, a flicker of irritation running through him as he saw that practically all of them were busy, he wouldn't be able to snag anyone! It started to become increasingly frustrating the longer he waited and the tom could feel his anger flaring up as it usually did when he truly did have no other cat to talk to, to bother, to show off to, to tell a joke to, to do something! At the very least he should be able to find some cat to be able to bring on a patrol with him and yet every warrior in Riverclan seemed to be out, or busy!
Grumbling beneath his breath, he was getting ready to get up to snag his apprentice instead, even though he definitely did not want to, that is, until he saw a cat emerge from the warriors den, his eyes immediately focusing on the white-pelted she-cat, a grin immediately spreading over his muzzle as he realized that she wouldn't have anything better to do than go with him, she just woke up and she likely isn't on the sunhigh patrol because she would have needed to be ready already, which she most certainly did not seem to be! He knew this warrior, he's talked with her a few times or so, but her name.. Oh right, she's Blizzardfoot, I remember now. It's not like he really knew her, he simply knows her name and knows that they've talked once or twice on occasion, as most warriors do.
The white-furred she cat was looking at him now and immediately his smile widened and the tip of his tail flicked back and forth and soon enough he was getting up and padding over as she looked away as she realized she had been looking at him for much too long. "Hey Blizzardfoot, got any plans?" Asked the tom smoothly, settling down in front of her, tail curling over his paws and eyes focused on her.
{No, it's okay. I could manage ;3}
Blizzardfoot then heard a male's voice, first swiveling her ears and then the rest of her head, until her gaze was back onto Stoatfang's. It was yet again the familiar tom. The molly's head spun as she listened to his words. Plans? No, she had none as of right now. Alas, she had just awoken! Her mind was not fully functioning properly; she was still half in sleep-mode, and yet the whole clan was already up and about!
Even so, she was ripe with energy to move around. She'd gotten up too late today; the sun was nearly at the highest point in the sky. If she were to sleep a few minutes later, and everyone would believe that the young warrior was an elder! Although she wasn't as self-conscious as most, Blizzard would rather not make that impression. She almost laughed again at the thought, but managed to hold it in.
She then decided to answer Stoatfang's short question. The long-haired feline bobbed her head from side to side and smiled with glee. She hoped that the tom's question was more than a casual passer-by question, but perhaps an invitation to do something greater. "No, I don't have anything to do as of right now." She said, accompanied by her head movement. "Why? Is there something important going on?" Her tail flicked and her dark blue eyes shone brightly.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::