View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2024, 01:43 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Caduceus Family adopts (Rhiannon & Rowan)

ROWAN
female - she/her | loner kit
a pretty little fluffball with ginger/orange fur and bright green eyes

I don't really have any plans to her personality changed, but over time I think she'd be a little too immature until it comes to danger and that stuff. She would be the type to always jump into action before thinking about the consequences.

--

Mother - Not as close to her mother as her father, Rowan loves her mother and would like to know everything about her life as well. I think that Rowan would also bug her with questions about nearly every single thing on the planet that could come into her peabrain.

Father - Almost literally glued to her father's side by her insatiable curiosity, Rowan almost constantly bugs him with questions. She has a love of learning about herbs and their uses, and I would love it if this could be developed into a pure love of helping others.

Sitting with her siblings in the garden, she looks out over a little lavender plant and sniffs it. She then sighs as a wave of calm goes over her small body. She wants to play, but this is so comfortable.... Bathing in the sun's golden warmth, she just continues to lay there and sleep. Her pretty green eyes close and she starts to breathe deeply, snoring softly.

--

--

She had heard that they needed help. But at the same time she's worried that they will turn her help down because of her half-Clan heritage and her current loner status. She knows where the position of the camp is. But at the same time she knows what it feels like to have your home invaded.

It has always been one of her two dreams. Either to take over her father's little... business of sorts. But at the same time she had always wanted to join one of the Clans. With a soft sigh of both relief and sadness as she paws at the herbs that lay on the ground in front of her pretty, delicate little paws.

But maybe she is too prideful, too arrogant. Or... Is it just an overabundance of ambition.

I do not have many - any? - active characters, first of all. And I need a little bean to take all of my frustrations on. Little Rowan would be a sweet but curious little bean under my possession. I really like the idea of this kit, and I would love if she could be mine. But if you don't want her to be mine after all my history and failed attempts, i think won't really mind.

First of all... You are an amazing person and I'd love to RP with you.

((WIP))

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; February 14th, 2024 at 09:29 AM.