Default Re: December Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Hawkfur [he/him, warrior, 45 moons]
[Deep russet tabby with blue eyes, and a white chest, muzzle, and paws]
---------------------
[Poppysong - @MangofDoom ]
---------------------
Hawkfur flinched when they jumped, distress clear in his blue gaze. "O-oh, I'm sorry--I didn't mean to sneak up on you." He hesitated before sitting down a few tail-lengths away, shivering in the cold wind. "A-and it's fine! It's getting better." He didn't mention how he could hardly run without wheezing anymore, and how his chest always hurt. But that wasn't the young warrior's fault, Hawkfur never thought so for a second. If anything, it was his own fault for panicking when the tunnel collapsed. He tried to put on a brave face, straightening up a little. "I just wanted to check on you, a-and your leg. I'm..." He paused, kneading the ground a little as he tried to organize his thoughts. "I wanted to come and apologize, Poppysong. I know now his hardly the time to do it, and I'll apologize for that too--but--" he cast a nervous glance at Spottedpaw, but didn't let his nerves get the better of him this time. "I'm sorry. I should have been able to free you without putting the others in danger. I'm sorry you got hurt because I didn't notice the tunnel collapsing."
Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; @Micanomancy
═ ═ ═
Poppysong curls their tail, smiling at the assurance of their wellbeing. They use that piece of hope to fight back memories of being trapped, of being unable to move. They blink to try to dispel the feeling from their mind.

“Oh, stars, Hawkfur. There was nothing you could have done better,” Poppysong promises. “If you didn’t call out I would’ve been completely buried-“ a shiver runs up their spine and they shut their eyes with a deep breath. Their usual excitement is replaced with icey fear.

With a breath, they try to smile at Hawkfur. “You don’t have to apologize. But, if it will help, I do forgive you.”

Last edited by MangofDoom; December 15th, 2023 at 07:03 PM.