Thread: Gloaming Camp
View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2022, 04:51 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

Night Watcher listened all of the propositions, weighing them, William's proposition was pretty good, but he didn't liked the names, he spoke up "Your idea is pretty good, but I personnaly don't like the name, aren't we here to change everything? To destroy the clans and take what is ours? I think the names spies, fighters and guards aren't that good for us, I think maybe, he smiled, almost imperceptibly, the "Great Changer" for you William, "The Change claws" for our fighters, "The Change eyes" for our spies and " The Change sentinels" for our guards" he then sat down and suddenly heard a question "William was kind enough to allow us to stay here - lets be courteous, shall we?", he watched toward the cat, a black-furred tom, and said "We have to, we are here to change everything and we will do it, if you are not agree, try to find an other place where there is no Wind Clan cats, this place, even if it is one of the most used place by the Wind Clan, this camp is difficult to access and easily defendable, I know this territory like my pocket, because I was..., he spitted and said the words with a voice full of hate, one of them, he calmed himself, his hate was visible for all, and he hid it in the dephts of his soul, when he finally continued to speak, he was calm, trust me, there is no better place to establish our camp than here..." he then watched William, waiting his reaction.

@Gunnar @Starfall

Last edited by Red Dawn; October 21st, 2022 at 05:07 AM.