View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 07:43 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
shes a med-cat apprentice....???)

Wishpaw nodded, she knew that she shouldn't wish for her apprenticeship to come so soon but then others in the clan would start respecting her more as her role as the medicine cat apprentice. Most just brushed her judgments away and then asked Bonedust what he thought, and then when he said the same thing she had just said every other cat is just like "OH ok!" In her mental tantrum Wishpaw had began to dig her paws into the ground. swishing her tail back and forth.

Starbelly glared at the apprentice and shuffled quietly over to her, "Stop doing that!" he hissed softly to her. "You're distracting others!" Indeed, Wishpaw had gotten a few more glares.

Wishpaw glared back at the deputy before calming down, "Alright, whatever you say," quietly to herself she whispered, "Old cat." Starbelly looked at her angrily, "AHEM I said wise cat!" Starbelly looked suspicious but shrugged it off. Wishpaw looked up at Patchcry, rolling her eyes at Starbelly.
(Celestial gets to choose bonedust app )
Patchcry raised her eyebrow then looked at wishpaw she looked over at starbelly the deputy she dipped her head in greeting and had a small smile . The tail swishing was a bit distracting her whiskers twitched and narrowed her eyes at wishpaw she heard ' old cat ' she is a warrior but she did act older then what she really is she flicked her ears and huffed " I'm a warrior not an elder . Best think twice about what you say " she meowed her voice was calm yet firm @Twilight01

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 16th, 2018 at 01:30 PM.