Thread: Juniperclan rp!
View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 07:25 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Patchcry chuckled and tried to see the apprentices but had no luck since others blocked her vision she wrapped her tail around her paws " to get it out of the way I bet. But I don't know what goes on in her mind . You might wanna enjoy the last bits of apprenticeship you have before long youd be a warrior being poised and not be able to do the things you want most " she meowed not looking at the apprentice her eyes seemed to glow beautifully in the sun .
shes a med-cat apprentice....???)

Wishpaw nodded, she knew that she shouldn't wish for her apprenticeship to come so soon but then others in the clan would start respecting her more as her role as the medicine cat apprentice. Most just brushed her judgments away and then asked Bonedust what he thought, and then when he said the same thing she had just said every other cat is just like "OH ok!" In her mental tantrum Wishpaw had began to dig her paws into the ground. swishing her tail back and forth.

Starbelly glared at the apprentice and shuffled quietly over to her, "Stop doing that!" he hissed softly to her. "You're distracting others!" Indeed, Wishpaw had gotten a few more glares.

Wishpaw glared back at the deputy before calming down, "Alright, whatever you say," quietly to herself she whispered, "Old cat." Starbelly looked at her angrily, "AHEM I said wise cat!" Starbelly looked suspicious but shrugged it off. Wishpaw looked up at Patchcry, rolling her eyes at Starbelly.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.