View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
(Yes it's ok )
Juniperstar couldn't help but to giggle at gatorpaws eagerness and he seemed excited her tail flicked a few times along with her ears she looked over at starbelly with a smile and a nod . She looked back at Gatorpaw even herself felt a tad bit of excitement " gatorpaw I here by give you your warrior name from this moment on you shall be named gatorjaws may your path be clear " she meowed she leaned forward and rest her muzzle on the gatorjaws head . Not far off the tortoiseshell she cat finally made it to the crowd she grunted with an ear flick pushing her way through the other clanmates she was beside wishpaw and huffed " looks exciting huh? " patchcry meowed with a flick of her tail and looked at wishpaw her face expressionless
Wishpaw looked up at Patchcry, "I'm pretty excited for them but WHY does it have to be so early?" Her exclamation got a glare from Starbelly. Ignoring him she said in a quieter voice, "I can't wait to get my own apprentice ceremony!"

Starbelly glared as Wishpaw began talking to Patchcry. The outgoing she-cat could be rude sometimes without realizing it. Starbelly cheered loudly for the newly named warrior, "Gatorjaws! Gatorjaws!"

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; February 15th, 2018 at 07:03 PM.