Thread: Juniperclan rp!
View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 06:52 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Starbelly trotted out of the den to see Juniperstar performing the warrior ceremony. Hurriedly, Starbelly slipped into the crowd of cats beneath the rock. He hoped that Juniperstar would take into consideration the names they had discussed a few days ago. He was very proud of the progress the apprentices and mentors had shown. Starbelly looked up in approval at gatorpaw and Juniperstar.

Wishpaw yawned and stretched out. She had been woken up by her mentor leaving the den and she blearily wondered why they were up and about so early. Moaning Wishpaw rolled on her back... And hit the cold floor. Grunting Wishpaw sat up and cracked open her eyes to peer out of the den. She sweared underneath her breath and ran out, herbs and fur sticking out of random intervals along her coat. She skidded into the group, earning a few glares but she ignored them and began to wash her fur, smoothing out her fur and getting the herbs bits out of her pelt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Gatorpaw breathed,"I do!" He meowed without hesitation.

Fawnpaw shifted worriedly.

Brackenpaw couldn't wait for his turn.

(Is it ok if I change Brackenpelt(Brackenpaw)'s warrior name to Brackenheart? If not that's ok)
(Yes it's ok )
Juniperstar couldn't help but to giggle at gatorpaws eagerness and he seemed excited her tail flicked a few times along with her ears she looked over at starbelly with a smile and a nod . She looked back at Gatorpaw even herself felt a tad bit of excitement " gatorpaw I here by give you your warrior name from this moment on you shall be named gatorjaws may your path be clear " she meowed she leaned forward and rest her muzzle on the gatorjaws head . Not far off the tortoiseshell she cat finally made it to the crowd she grunted with an ear flick pushing her way through the other clanmates she was beside wishpaw and huffed " looks exciting huh? " patchcry meowed with a flick of her tail and looked at wishpaw her face expressionless

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )