Thread: Juniperclan rp!
View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Starbelly trotted out of the den to see Juniperstar performing the warrior ceremony. Hurriedly, Starbelly slipped into the crowd of cats beneath the rock. He hoped that Juniperstar would take into consideration the names they had discussed a few days ago. He was very proud of the progress the apprentices and mentors had shown. Starbelly looked up in approval at gatorpaw and Juniperstar.

Wishpaw yawned and stretched out. She had been woken up by her mentor leaving the den and she blearily wondered why they were up and about so early. Moaning Wishpaw rolled on her back... And hit the cold floor. Grunting Wishpaw sat up and cracked open her eyes to peer out of the den. She sweared underneath her breath and ran out, herbs and fur sticking out of random intervals along her coat. She skidded into the group, earning a few glares but she ignored them and began to wash her fur, smoothing out her fur and getting the herbs bits out of her pelt.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.