Thread: Juniperclan rp!
View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 05:19 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Juniperstar woke up blinking her eyes a few times suddenly her ears and head perked up she remembered that she was supposed to announce a warrior ceremony today she was gonna give three loyal apprentices their warrior name . She smiled at the thought she didn't mind the ceremonies . The grey and white tabby she cat stood to her paws shaking her fur ending with a tail flick she raced out of her den and ran to the leaders rock her legs were a blur she didn't even pause to get a bite to eat for breakfast ,her whiskers twitched as wind blew across her face also giving her a good wif of the air the sents of her fellow clanmates filling her nose. Juniperstar leapt up the rocks and crouched sending all her strength to her hind legs and jumped high up to the boulder that was pretty high it was good because all her clanmates could see her and vice versa. She landed safely and walked up to the edge of the boulder her ears pointed forward she sighed taking a deep breath and exhailed I hope I'm doing the best. she often wondered if she was doing the right thing as leader . Like with orders etc. She shook her head slightly and cleared her throat " all cats of juniperclan gather under leaders rock ! Today I am going to be giving three apprentices their warrior names!! Which I am proud to do so " she meowed loudly and looked down at at the three apprentices she smiled warmly and leapt down in front of them she looked at Gatorpaw first who's siblings would also be given their names. She looked up at the sky then back down at gatorpaw " gatorpaw do you promise to protect and defend your clan at all costs? Do you promise to be loyal ? " she meowed
@Boba Fett

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )