Thread: Sleepy Thicket
View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 11:53 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

The warrior had been surprised when Spottedstream had asked him to go out on a walk with her, for one, Seabreeze has been working nonstop lately so he hasn’t had much time to do much of anything and two, his last walk had gone not so great. The tom hid a wince as his thoughts went to Frostmelt and the kind of…conflict that they had before he shook his head to swiftly clear it of such thoughts. It was pointless to think about that now. Though that didn’t erase the fact that he didn’t really want to go on a walk…despite this, he found himself nodding without really thinking and gathering his bi-colored paws along the soil to follow Spottedstream out of camp. It was only a few moments before realizing where exactly the molly was taking him to. “Why exactly are we going to Sleepy Thicket of all places, if you don’t mind me asking?” Even to himself, Seabreeze felt a bit defensive but he couldn’t really help it seeing as he helped bury the dead from the raid here only a few days ago and the lurking presence of knowing that his sister’s grave was here. It had a shiver running through a mix and match of sandy and grey-blue fur.

Maybe it couldn’t hurt to visit Cloverpaw. It has been awhile since he has found the time and motivation to do so. The tom decided to keep a careful eye out for any sort of white flower, not daisy, to pick up to lay on her grave. Cloverpaw always liked white flowers the best. It was because she liked all the possibilities that it could be, that with just a bit of help the flower could be red- marked with clay-, amber- with soil- and any other color. It had been a hopeful sort of message, it's one of the ones that aren’t too blurry. Seabreeze perked his ears to listen out for Spottedstream’s when she started to speak again. It was odd, being beside the other feline as the last and only encounter that they have had so far was when he needed his tail to be taken care of. Why did she ask him to walk with her?
[ @Bean - Spottedstream ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]