Thread: Faunus Academy
View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Faunus Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
The cat faunus looked behind herself and nodded " you may " she said clearly as her ears twitched she then made it to the gym . Rein rolled her shoulders and cracked her knuckles then smacked them together . Bartholomew ( I felt to lazy to add Bartholomew form ) who was a lizzard faunus had his spikes on his tail all sharpened and ready to go
" so causing more bad luck are we black cat? " Bartholomew asked as he cracked his knuckles . Already Rein felt her anger rising as her purple eyes had started to glow " maybe they should put you in a insane asylum " he added as he got in his stance . Rein snarled as she put up her fists her tail already thrashing " never call me black cat " she said coldly but Bartholomew smirked
Juniper's eyes widened. "Rein," she warned. She anxiously bit her lip, she didn't want her new friend to get in trouble. "I really hope this is part of the class. You're allowed to fight people, right?" Her breathing sped up and her heart quickened. "And, Bartholomew" she refrained from giggling at his name, "what do you think you're doing? Instigating a fight is against school rules you know!" She let herself feel the pride of reading the entire book of school rules before she had attended this school.
(Why do I love rp'ing with Juniper so much?)