Old November 30th, 2018, 11:01 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh View Post
[ sorry for the delay! school sucks ]

A feline who smelled strongly of ThunderClan was making her way through the crowded area of the Gathering, her ears pointed and alert. Her tortoiseshell pelt seemed to gleam in the full moonlight, and her head was high. By a simple glance you could tell this cat held herself to a high standard, and she wasn't one to be messed with. Especially on a night like this. Oh, how these peasants annoyed her, with their constant bickering over who was better. It was obvious who the best one was. They didn't need to argue about it. Why can't they just fall in line behind me instead of arguing over what Clan is best? No Clan is best. I'm the best. Everyone knows it. The white tortoiseshell sniffed in disgust. Her thoughts were soon interrupted, however, by a loud yowl of a young she-cat. She looked down, obviously irritated by the way her ears flicked and her tail swayed. Her eyes were dismissive as she glared down upon the distressed apprentice. "Look, kitten, I may have ears, but that does not mean I'd like them to be wailed into." She raised her head back up to its usual posture. "Apologize."
She stared up, sniffling. "Why? I-I wasn't speaking to you.. I.... I would just like at least one friend... I'm sorry.... -Can we start over?" The she cat used her tail to wipe her tears, "M-My name is Lavenderpaw from Riverclan..." She whispered. Her ears fell flat. "Whats your name?" She then scoffed. "Like a warrior would tell a mistake apprentice like me right.." She set her head down again, a shadow casting over her eyes.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!