View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2017, 03:48 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Blinded Night (Barracuda and Nyx, PRIVATE)

It had been about a moon or so since Barracuda had set paw anywhere around these parts, but here he was again. The last time he had been there was the time he had met Nyx - the attractive loner. And yes, Barracuda remembered her. As long as a cat had done something to make themselves memorable, he would remember them - and he had remembered her because she had been a bit on the more adventurous side of the cats he generally attempted flirting with. Now, Barracuda was not hoping to see her again - he was not the type to do that - but he figured as long as he was here, what was the harm? Iris' - or no, his collar was resting lightly on his chest, a purr rumbling in his throat as he entered the woods. Perhaps Nyx would be there now; perhaps she wouldn't. Either way, it couldn't matter to Barracuda... he was perfectly fine to continue on as he always had, without the she cat. If he needed entertainment he would find it elsewhere... there was no shortage of it for the tom. Somehow or another, he always seemed to get what he wanted. This could make him an irritating and interesting companion. However, recently, the tom had been nothing but downright annoying... and it was affection his flirting. Maybe he just needed a cat who remembered what he had been like and could accept him. A cat like Nyx - yes, she would be charmed by him once again. Naturally.

@Mayflower

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.