Thread: Blackwater Bog
View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2023, 08:02 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Blackwater Bog

Magpiewisp
He/Him || Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat
World Weaver Tier I :: Nightmare Fuel Tier I
@FrostyGalaxy

The Tuxedo raised a brow as the molly spoke up. Annoyance bubbling up in his chest, which held true to the water they both were standing in. The lukewarm water now coming to a boil. "Is this what my Clan has come to? Full of somebodies and who Can's? A Clan who used to be compared to a Roaring River now nothing more than a pathetic trickle that tries to pass as a stream." a bark came from the Ancient feline. "Leader after leader nothing more than a sorry excuse of a leader with even sadder deputies! Even the Medicine Cats have been pathetic. You sit in your dens and wait for the world to claim you. For fate to take you." anger and annoyance. He'd killed and sacrificed multiple felines to grant his clan the Wisdom they once had. They used to be centuries ahead when it came to medicinals and yet here they were now.

"Make no mistake. If you decide that you'll just await to see what life has in store for you. I'll be the one who will take your pathetic title from you in your sleep." a hiss as he stepped forwards. It wasn't a threat, it was a promise. "Your Clan will have no idea what happened other than another leader bit the dust as they slumbered away." he said with a snap.

At this point the tuxedo was now pacing circles around the molly. Tail lashing and splashing water as he did so. Ripples splashing up against Larkwing's legs. "Your last mistake didn't receive his lives, neither will you." he announced, it was stated like a fact. A calmer demeanor about him now, but he hadn't stopped pacing. He hadn't stopped moving. "You'll earn them, something none of you have shown you can do yet. You can't go crying to the stars anymore you belong to me now." a pause as he stopped just beside Larkwing.

"I'll be blessed, if RiverClan get's destroyed due to incompetency. I've made it great once. I'll do it again. However this time it will be through you. And you have a choice to make, you do as I say. Make it as great as it used to be. Or you die. You don't wake up, and your body rots by the Moonstone you all seem to seek refuge at."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; October 24th, 2023 at 08:05 PM.