View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Majesty

My Mood: Queenly
Talking Re: ThunderClan Nursery

A starlight colored kit scampered over to the sunlit corner of moss. She flicked her velvety tail, and lie down. She shut her sapphire blue eyes, and entered the world of dreams. Wind blew across Silverkit's face. She could smell blood; cat blood. Where was her mother? She perked her ears, and hear a yowl, right behind her. Silverkit spun. There, behind her a battle was raging. She could see Ashstar twirling and leaping around, slashing. Why was she out of the nursery? Oh yes, she was Silverpaw now. Not Silverkit. Suddenly, a large Shadowclan tom leapt in front of her. His gold eyes met her blue ones. He lashed out with both forepaws. Silverkit woke with a start. "Whew." she thought. Just a dream.

"We cannot change our destiny. We just have to have the courage to know what it is, and accept it." -Cinderpelt
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Raiini; October 7th, 2016 at 10:01 PM. Reason: I didn't like my old post.