View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 11:47 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Constellation
A ginger and white Tom slumped onto the floor, sulking in a deserted corner of the camp, confused and angry. Dust flew up around him. Out of the corner of his yellow eyes he noticed the ThunderClan deputy, PassionBlaze, slowly padding towards him. HarmonyBlade frantically straightened himself up and make his ginger fur look immaculate. "Greetings! What brings you to me? I'm just doing a spot of grooming. Not up to much. You?"
Oh no, does that sound to...forward? To posh? What will they all think?
Strolling through the clearing made it seem like a day's job. Like when mentors wake up their apprentices for a "thrill" day of learning. Passionblaze would figure that he needed to deal with...Jaggedpaw sooner or later. But, currently the only thing that mattered was throwing a smile in each cat's direction as he passed them. The smile was more subtle, but it was plastered on his maw, his golden eyes half lidded for a moment as he scoped the area. As he got farther, his pawsteps become much slower. And, the smile was replaced by a frown. For his eyes had met a...depressing sight, it seemed. A ginger and white tom was in a corner, his head down, but even though Passionblaze couldn't see his expression, the dark flames tom knew exactly what could be wrong. Well, he didn't know what the Tom was sulking about, but he knew a face like that, must be having a hard time. So, Passionblaze gingerly padded over, hoping that the noise of his heavy paws didn't disturb him. Albeit it must had! For...who was this..? Passionblaze squinted his eyes, getting a good look at his peer. He didn't know every name, like they knew his. Some, he seen around, many he knew from his own apprentices moons, so those name stuck in his name. "Harmony...blade," Passionblaze mutters softly, slowly to make sure he said the name right. Once he was confident enough, he offered a small smile to the Tom. "I'm doing fine, thank you for the courtesy." Passionblaze dipped his head. "Though, nevermind about me - what about you? You look more...sullen, like someone took the last of your favorite prey from the food pile," He joked, his ears flicked back, and he let out a short awkward laugh. Just s little to lighten the mood. "Is something bothering you?" To Passionblaze, there was more to being a deputy than carrying out orders. Though Passionblaze didn't want his new 'title' or 'rank' to make his clan mates feel belittled. As far as he knew, he was a regular cat within the clan, that also wanted to be a friend to all.