View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYx_Void_xYx View Post
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The massive queen wondered over to Mint ~ Mist.
"Hello Mint, I hope this won't interfere with your warrior duties but...I need you to look over my kits, I need to eat some prey i'm starving." She'd mew.
"There only three kits not a pawful, but i'm deeply trouble leaving them there all by them selfs."
Her eyes kept locked on Ember ~ kit, her oldest and treated by like an outcast just because the look of his dark head and red like amber eyes.
"Do you mind looking after Dawn ~ kit, Dappled ~ kit and Ember ~ kit? Just for a short while."
Mintmist's eyes widened in surprise, "Oh! I'd love to!" She couldn't contain a purr, "I'll make sure they don't get into any trouble."
Mintmist's eyes shone excitedly as she addressed the kits, "Hello, you three! How are you?" She was willing to play any game they wanted to play, do anything they wanted to do. Interacting with kits is what Mintmist lived for.
Her bright eyes turned back to the queen,"Don't worry about a thing! You deserve a little break and a juicy piece of prey!"

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories