View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Hawktalon let out a smile towards his other son, a purr rising in his throat. "Thistlepaw this is Pearblossom." Hawktaloin introduced the she-cat. Hawktalon placed his tail on Thistlepaw's foot before giving his ear a quick scratch. The tom glanced at Spiderpaw, hardly being able to look at his son's injuries.

Spiderpaw felt his father's gaze burn into his fur, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Do you need anything?" The apprentice asked his father, scooting away from him a bit. "Nothing." Spiderpaw heard him say. Hopefully it's not about the scars. I hate it when clanmates look at them. It's not my fault I got injured. I wasn't asking for it.
@BTS.official.__

@BTS.official.__

"Hello," the tom said to Pearblossom, finally averting his gaze as just in time to have his father lean forward and scratch his ear. He batted at the larger tom's paw and rubbed his head with his foreleg to smooth out his fur the way he had it. Then looked up at Pearblossom again, catching the hint that he was supposed to be more polite. "Are you my dad's... friend?" he asked Mate! he screamed in his head.

(Thistle: "You're not my real mom!" *runs off to listen to Linkin Park and DeathCab for Cutie*)