Old December 11th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@BTS.official.__

(Not a problem. Hey there BTS )

Thistlepaw was not more than a few tail-lengths behind his brother. There was his father, sitting in the clearing with Spiderpaw and... a shecat. The little grey tom's eyes narrowed as he padded forward, one of his black ears giving a twitch as he watched his brother and father snuggle up. The small tom had always gotten he sense that since Spiderpaw's accident, his brother had their father's heart. Sometimes it felt like there wasn't enough to go around. It was an ember of jealously buried in an inferno of shame. What kind of awful brother gets upset when his sibling goes blind and his parent gives him more attention. He came forward to sit in front of his father, his tail thumping the ground. "Hey dad," he said, his narrowed eyes fixed on the shecat.
Hawktalon let out a smile towards his other son, a purr rising in his throat. "Thistlepaw this is Pearblossom." Hawktaloin introduced the she-cat. Hawktalon placed his tail on Thistlepaw's foot before giving his ear a quick scratch. The tom glanced at Spiderpaw, hardly being able to look at his son's injuries.

Spiderpaw felt his father's gaze burn into his fur, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Do you need anything?" The apprentice asked his father, scooting away from him a bit. "Nothing." Spiderpaw heard him say. Hopefully it's not about the scars. I hate it when clanmates look at them. It's not my fault I got injured. I wasn't asking for it.
@BTS.official.__

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; December 11th, 2017 at 09:56 PM.