View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Goldenstep rushed to his mate's side, licking her cheek supportively. He had been pacing around earlier that day, comforted by Applepounce and Honeypaw since Lynxsky was bound to her nest.

"Look, the first one has patches of my fur!" He said, looking at the small bundle of fur. From where he was he couldn't tell which one was a tom or not, but knew Lynxsky would tell him. "And the third one looks just like me." He licked each kitten on their head, even the stillborn Skykit. "Yes, Honeypaw. A couple do resemble you. Some of the others resemble your mother and me more." He said, eyes shining with pride.

He laid down next to Lynxsky, looking at her and the newborn kits. Even though tears shined in his eyes, he tried to be encouraging, "It will be alright. Remember we can still see Skykit when we go to Starclan. And she will always be watching over us and her siblings." He nuzzled her cheek again, wrapping his tail over her shoulders. Was the stillborn our fault or was it meant to be?
This litter is bigger than our others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She whispered,” I fear the toms will be like Lobsterbreathe...kit murderers who take lives from clan leaders and support the Dark Forest.” She shivered in fear of her newly born kits,” I suppose we need to name the living four kits.” She meowed nervously.

The unnamed she-kit gave a soft mewl as her father licked her Who am I? Where am I? What is this place? She couldn’t figure out how to do anything, but she spun her head around only to see darkness, blackness.
The kit tumbled around the darkness, mewling loudly as he did so. He couldn't hear anything, nor could he see. All he could do is smell, touch and speak. He clambered around, searching for warmth. As he reached out with his paw, he touched a cold body. His miniscule feelings arose within him. For some reason he was.. sad. The kit crawled over to the cold body, and laid beside it. Hunger seemed small now. All he wanted to do was warm his sibling. But why wouldn't his sibling move?