Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2017, 09:09 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Butch was rather taken aback by his response, though in all honesty he should've expected the bite. "A Thunderclanner? Yeah, yeah... I heard that much." He started to relax in the slightest as this stranger hadn't attacked yet, though still remained alert whilst his muscles were no longer tensed. "I'm Butch. Their brother." He flicked his head towards his two older sisters, keeping his gaze steady. "You better not touch any of them... I bet you've never seen a non-clanner fight." This cat did look stronger, no doubt, but Butch wasn't one to back down from a confrontation. But then again... ThunderClan was about to be his sisters' new home, possibly even his. He decided not to push further, unless he was pushed back.

"Maple..." Butch cautiously whispered, falling back to his sister's side with a look of unease. "You're... Sure about this, I know. But can you please reconsider? Just look at him..." He nudged her side in the slightest, trying to get her to think. "Maybe this whole... Clan thing isn't what you think it is." As adventurous as he was, Butch couldn't see himself away from the bustle of town life, challenging their neighbours and showing off his strength. But what was his strength to a clan cat? Butch couldn't see himself staying for too long, in all honesty. He hoped Maple would understand and reconsider... But what if she didn't? Honey would probably follow, leaving him with the housefolk. As much as he trusted Honey to care for Maple, he didn't want to leave them alone... He didn't want them to leave him alone, either.

Butch looked back at the nameless, self-proclaimed warrior and swished his tail from side to side. Maple was really going through with this, and he was lagging behind. He felt the pull back to his home already... Was it his age? If only he didn't act like a bumbling kitten when it came to home. Butch shifted his weight from paw to paw as he tried to come to a decision, wondering what he'd say to Maple if he decided to stay.

( @Sasukewolf (madness) | @Fuzzyfeline | @Aura )