View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Ivorythorn padded out of the den her eyes searching the clearing for something to do. She was dreadfully bored - it seemed almost criminal! How on earth was a beautiful young she-cat like her sitting around on a beautiful day with no toms to rave over? The she-cat looked over to the fresh kill pile and saw her sister, Rosebelly. And boy did that cat look a mess. Of course all cats looked like a mess compared to Ivorythorn. She giggled at this fact satisfied with her thought.

Ivorythorn slunk over to her sister her tail trailing the clearing floor in a threatening way. Her eyes narrowed in search of her target. Everything about her stance said trouble. She sighed as she draped herself over a log dramatically. "Oh Rosebelly! How ever so bored I am!" She winked hoping Rosebelly would offer her some entertainment. Silently Ivorythorn didn't want to hang out with her sister because lately Rosebelly was becoming a drag, but the she-cat desperately needed to stretch her legs. "What ever sha'll I do?" Ivorythorn gave Rosebelly a couple of innocent large puppy dog blinks hopeful her sister would offer up SOMETHING. ANYTHING.
Rosebelly's sharp senses picked up a cat's tail dragging on the floor. Rosebelly looked over, mid tongue swipe, and frowned. Clearly, Ivorythorn wanted something. Rosebelly raised her head from her grooming, and stared at Ivorythorn. Her sister flopped onto a log, and made a miserable sounding statement. Ivorythorn winked at her, causing Rosebelly to smile and roll her eyes. Her sister batted her eyes, and leaned towards her. Rosebelly stood up and pretended to be worried. "Oh no! What can I do for you? Hummm let's see," she gasped. Rosebelly's first thought was hunting, but her mind instantly changed to something else. After her freak out, she didn't want anything to do with the forest for a while. "How about.. a game of moss ball? I've missed playing that," she offered, eye twinkling mischeivously. Rosebelly was always good at moss ball, so this would be perfect in outshining her fabulous sister.
@Queenie

Last edited by Role; December 9th, 2017 at 10:31 PM.