View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:58 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: “Hello Old Friends” {Private}

blues ears simply flicked back and she merely tried to hook the berry out with a claw but after a few failed attempts abandon the rabbit to be infested. She raised her neck to glare at dodge but her look only came out worried, though she was furious her expression only read concern. Her chest dropped between her shoulder blades and her tail gently furled at her side, "Just-" she but back a retort she knew she was going to regret saying and held her tongue. no. He's only frustrated. She seemed slightly more disappointed with the rabbit than dodge yelling at everyone till he began about her thinking the world had some good left in it. She bit her lip and sat down her eyes dropping to the ground where they stayed as pointed accusingly at her. "hey! At least I still have hope that even you could be-" she paused for a long moment searching her mind for a word. "happy one day!" she spat standing up her fur bristling. She refused to think dodge though those things about her, she just couldn't believe all this time that was what he really thought. thats not true! There is good. There really is. the thought brought her to tears and suddenly there where some brimming on her eyelids. "y- y- you wanna know what's sickening... y- you thinking your so great!!" she managed to gasp out before she became a ball of tears and horrid sobs.in a fluster blue belle fled the clearing taking the rabbit with her, careful not to touch the infected part as she carried it away. As she got at least a few yards off she sowed to a trot near the babble stream and lay down in the bend of a tree. Shutting her eyes and letting the sadness take over

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord