View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 10:55 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The golden feline sat beside Bumblepaw, waiting patiently for him to continue the conversation. She didn't want to push it too hard, afraid that she might accidentally offend him or scare him with her constant talking, and she wanted to make sure that he would still want to talk to her after this conversation was over. But, as the silence stretched on, the pretty feline couldn't stand it much longer. Her expression became much more pleasant, instead of a patient and waiting one, and she gave him another smile before she continued talking. "Did you work on any battle moves?" She asked in a friendly mew, her voice upbeat and peppy while she spoke to him, giving him another smile while she did so. Morningpaw didn't have it in her to let the current conversation die out. She wasn't one for stopping conversations, and she definitely wasn't one for letting other cats back out of them. So she sat there, waiting for Bumblepaw's answer, that pleasant smile still on her features. She looked like she could have been talking to a younger sibling, for all the rest of the Clan - had it not been for the obvious appearance difference between them. While Bumblepaw was fluffy, Morningpaw had a medium sized pelt. She had a lighter colored pelt, his was darker. And they had different eye colors. There was no way that they were from the same family, unless they looked like two separate parents.
It was a while before Bumblepaw noticed he wasn't actually talking, he cursed his bad conversational skills as Morningpaw piped in again with a new topic. He scanned her as she watched him on, he noticed her pleasant face and smile that seemed to lift Bumblepaws spirits up. If there was one cat to actually be his friend... well Morningpaw was definitely it. He cleared his throat trying to make himself seem stronger and even a little more masculine, but as he spoke his voice came out squeaky, "I-" He clamped his mouth shut when the shrill tone escaped. Wasn't expecting that... If a cat could blush, Bumblepaw would be a tomato he shifted his paws uncomfortably not sure if he still wanted to answer. Slowly he lifted his head back up as Morningpaw continued her pleasant smile. Bumblepaw cleared his throat again this time taking a breath before speaking, "Yes, I did. I mean no, not really. We talked a lot about running..." he trailed off wondering if he should add on a more personal tone to the story. Taking a risk he sighed, "we mostly just worked on running. Smokethorn, my mentor says I shouldn't fight in the battle because well look at me." He paused to motioning to his small frame. "I would barely be able to fight another apprentice much less a warrior!" Oddly enough speaking to Morningpaw about this fact didn't make Bumblepaw queasy. Her smile and eyes helped him along as he formed his words.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.