View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:02 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Private Rp for my squad

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Sage wasn't sure what came over him as he stormed into the room he shared with Naruto, but it wasn't good. He turned around and looked Naruto in the eyes, angry. It had been a stressful night for the both of them- Sage had just gotten home from work to find the house empty. It had been planned for the duo to go out on a date, but Naruto had taken forever to get home from his own job. To Sage, things felt like they were slowly falling apart. Little things were building up, adding to stress and anxiety. "I just don't get it." He burst out, running a hand through his hair. "We had planned for this night, you know? I got reservations for the fanciest restruant in town, made plans for the evening, and you just don't show up?" He stared at Naruto, unsure of what else to say. "What am I doing wrong here?"

Valentine sighed, slowly making his way to the Coffee Shop door. The keys jangled slightly as he closed the door behind him, locking up the cafe for the night and shutting off the lights. He didn't really want to go home, to Angel. Not that night. It felt suffocating to go home to him, to cuddles and kisses when sometimes he just wanted some alone time. And if he even said that he needed some time to himself, Angel's feelings were hurt. To Valentine, Angel was sensitive and clingy and he didn't know how long he could do this for. He slid into his car, starting up the engine and placing his drink in the cupholder. He backed out of the lot, sliding his belt across his lap and buckling up before he hit the street, slowly going down the narrow street. He lived only five minutes away from the cafe, in a nice apartment downtown. Pulling into the apartment's garage, he fished out his keycard and walked into the apartment. He slid the card into the mail slot and opened up his mailbox, taking out the small pile of various mail. He closed it and headed towards the elevator, pressing the buttons he needed to and waiting for his floor to arrive. He glanced down at his phone, oddly relieved to see that there weren't any messages from Angel yet. With a slight *ding*, the elevator stopped and Valentine got out, shuffling down the hall to his apartment where Angel was.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡